Wednesday, June 13, 2012

How to Eat a original Diet

,
Paleo Diet Foods :

No matter how you look at it there are only a few macro-nutrients ready to us. We have proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.

How to Eat a original Diet

The quiz, you need to ask yourself is whether you believe these nutrients are created equal?

If you go to most certified personal trainers they are taught to recommend a 3-2-1 coming to dieting. 3 parts carbohydrates, 2 parts protein and 1 part fat. And they will focus almost purely on total calories.
But that's just the start of it.

The part we are not seeing at is how each nutrient affects our hormones and fat loss. Each food that you eat effects you in a separate way. Fat in vs. Fat out is no longer the norm. The new weight loss paradigm is how does this ensue my fat loss hormones...

Based on what I've seen in my personal life, my clients lives and with the new investigate coming out; high carb / low-fat diets are the worst option available.

Because of this I recommend two complimenting types of nutrition. The first I call original Nutrition. Its based on eating a diet imitating the foods ready to us before processed foods and the corn and soybean varieties of vegetable oils. It includes:

  • Tropical Fats
  • Animal Fats
  • Grass Fed or Free Ranged Meats and Eggs
  • Fresh Fish, Vegetables
  • Fruits
  • Dairy
  • Sour Dough Starter Bread
  • Sweet Potatoes and Potatoes
  • Nuts and Seeds

The second is a modified Hunter Gatherer diet. Its based on eating a diet imitating our ancestors before the agricultural revolution some 10,000 years ago including Dairy. It includes:

  • Tropical Fats
  • Animal Fats
  • Grass Fed or Free Ranged Meats and Eggs
  • Fresh Fish, Vegetables
  • Fruits
  • Dairy
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • some Nuts and Seeds

Each of these diets has the same core of healthy, balanced and nutrient rich food. The disagreement is that one includes grain the other does not.

I personally eat the Hunter Gatherer diet.

But for some the original food coming removes the need to completely take off grains from your diet which many habitancy are not willing to do. I think both approaches will furnish results for most people.

The fancy I like this style of eating is that I've experienced higher energy levels and higher normal health on this diet. I used to eat all the processed breads and vegetable fat products that dominate our supermarket selections. I wasn't ever able to lose weight even while exercising.

Once I started eating this way I had the best improvements in my normal health than ever before. My eczema and palpate dermatitis disappeared almost entirely, my face stays pimple free, my mind stays clear and my body fat percentage is the bottom its ever been. This diet has been a huge turn for my life and in my clients lives.

So take a plunge into your own path towards self discovery, you may be surprised what you find.


“ How to pack a delicious day's lunch and snacks in minutes 100% Guaranteed ”


0 comments to “How to Eat a original Diet”

Post a Comment

 

Paleo Diet Foods Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger